HOW TO GET THERE
THE LEONARDO DA VINCI ROME FIUMICINO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT IS LOCATED 32 KM FROM THE CENTER OF ROME AND CAN BE EASILY ACCESSED BY CAR, TRAIN, TAX OR BUS. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION ON HOW TO REACH THE AIRPORT CLICK HERE.
All check-in operations for ITA Airways flights are carried out at Terminal 1
The following check-in desks are active at Terminal 1 for check-in and baggage delivery:
- desks from 1 to 7 SkyPriority;
- desks from 8 to 10A families with children, unaccompanied minors and passengers with reduced mobility;
- desks from 11 a 20A Economy Class for domestic and international flights with destinations within the Schengen Area;
- desks from 21 a 25 Economy Class, baggage drop-off for online check-in passengers;
- desks from 26 a 29 Economy Class for international extra-Schengen flights;
- desks from 30 a 34 Economy Class for intercontinental flights (South America/Japan/India/Maldives)
- desks from 43 a 49 Economy Class for intercontinental flights to the USA.