HOW TO GET THERE
THE LEONARDO DA VINCI ROME FIUMICINO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT IS LOCATED 32 KM FROM THE CENTER OF ROME AND CAN BE EASILY ACCESSED BY CAR, TRAIN, TAX OR BUS. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION ON HOW TO REACH THE AIRPORT CLICK HERE.
Check-in for ITA flights is carried out at Terminal 1 for all domestic and international destinations and, from 27 March 2022, at Terminal T3 for intercontinental destinations.
For all destinations, you can speed up your path through the airport by going straight to Terminal T3 for all destinations if you already have your boarding card and don't have to check in any hold baggage.
The following check-in desks are active at Terminal 1 for check-in and baggage delivery:
- desks 25 to 31 SkyPriority;
- desks 32 to 34 families with children, unaccompanied minors and passengers with reduced mobility;
- desks 36 to 45 Economy Class for domestic and international flights with destinations within the Schengen Zone;
- desks 46 to 49 Economy Class international extra-Schengen flights;
From 27 March, at Terminal 3, the following check-in desks will be available for passengers of intercontinental flights (USA, South America, Japan):
- desks 181 to 183 SkyPriority;
- desks 184 to 189 Economy Class