HOW TO GET THERE
THE LEONARDO DA VINCI ROME FIUMICINO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT IS LOCATED 32 KM FROM THE CENTER OF ROME AND CAN BE EASILY ACCESSED BY CAR, TRAIN, TAX OR BUS. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION ON HOW TO REACH THE AIRPORT CLICK HERE.
Check-in for ITA flights is carried out at:
- Terminal T1 for all domestic and international destinations (both Schengen and extra Schengen);
- Terminal T3 for all intercontinental destinations.
The following check-in desks are active at Terminal 1 for check-in and baggage delivery:
- desks 25 to 31 SkyPriority;
- desks 32 to 34 families with children, unaccompanied minors and passengers with reduced mobility;
- desks 36 to 45 Economy Class for domestic and international flights with destinations within the Schengen Zone;
- desks 46 to 49 Economy Class international extra-Schengen flights;
From 27 March, at Terminal 3, the following check-in desks will be available for passengers of intercontinental flights (USA, South America, Japan):
- desks 181 to 183 SkyPriority;
- desks 184 to 189 Economy Class