The following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") apply to the Rome Fiumicino - Milan Linate Flight Pass
Art. 1 – DEFINITIONS
- "ITA Airways" refers to Italia Trasporti Aereo S.p.A.
- "Optiontown" refers to Optiontown Ireland Limited, with a registered address at Mespil Business Center, Mespil House, Sussex Road, Dublin 4, Ireland.
- "Optiontown" refers to the name of the web platform operator through which the Flight Pass can be purchased on ita-airways.com in the dedicated section "Flight Pass Rome Fiumicino –Milan Linate".
- "Flight Pass Rome Fiumicino – Milan Linate" refers to the package of prepaid vouchers to be used for the subsequent issue of single-leg tickets equal to 50 flights. It is sold by ITA Airways on ita-airways.com through a technological platform managed by Optiontown.
- "Buyer" is the person who purchases the Flight Pass.
- “Passenger” refers to one or more people who can use the tickets.
- "Trip" refers to the single route on which you intend to use the voucher for the subsequent issue of the ticket.
- "Voucher" refers to the purchase voucher to be used for the subsequent issue of the ticket.
- “Ticket” refers to the air ticket, which can be used on a single Rome Fiumicino – Milan Linate route,and return, whose dates, times and flight number can be confirmed after the purchase of the Voucher.
- “Flights” refers to flights operated directly by ITA Airways aircraft.
- "Travel period" refers to the period within which to use each individual ticket, provided that the conditions highlighted during the purchase of the Flight Pass are respected.
- "Destination" is defined as the city of departure and/or arrival of the flight (Rome Fiumicino or MilanLinate).
- "Travel Zone" is defined as the set of destinations where you can fly using the tickets that make up the Flight Pass.
- “Travel Class” refers to the class on board the flight on which the journey is made: Economy or Superior (Business).
- “Booking period” refers to the minimum number of days/hours before the flight, in which it is possible to issue the ticket.
- "Booking class" is the booking class and varies according to the travel class.
- "Black-out dates" refers to the option that applies restrictions on the selection of travel dates.
Art. 2 – DESCRIPTION OF THE FLIGHT PASS
2.1 The Rome Fiumicino - Milan Linate Flight Pass is the package of prepaid vouchers to be used for the subsequent issuance of tickets on a single route, which allows you to travel from Rome Fiumicino to Milan Linate and vice versa, in all periods of the year, in one dedicated booking class, which varies depending on thetravel class chosen at the time of purchase.
Art. 3 – SALES CHANNELS
3.1 The purchase and use of Flight Pass can be done on ita-airways.com in the dedicated section "Flight Pass Fiumicino-Linate".
Art. 4 – PURCHASE AND CONDITIONS
4.1 The Buyer must log on to ita-airways.com, enter the dedicated section "Flight Pass Fiumicino - Linate", choose the travel class between Economy and Superior (Business) select "Buy Flight Pass". The Buyer should register by creating an account. Once you have obtained your login credentials, you will be able to access with "Username" and "Password" and finalize the purchase by selecting your profile based on the type of trip.
4.2 Tickets can only be issued for flights operated by ITA Airways aircraft, code share flights are excluded.
4.3 Flights with territorial continuity and seasonal routes are excluded.
4.4 Each ticket issued can only be used on a single route. When purchasing the Flight Pass, at least the first name of the passenger who can subsequently use the tickets must be entered on the platform. The other passenger names should then be added, always by accessing the platform using "Username" and "Password", within the booking period (up to four hours before the trip). It is not possible under any circumstances to change the names and dates of birth of the passengers entered in the system.
4.5 Once the Flight Pass has been purchased, it is not possible to change the parameters: Travel Destination or Area, Travel Class, Number of Trips, Number of Passengers, Travel Period, Booking Period.
4.6 The price of the Flight Pass includes the fare, including taxes and surcharges, of the tickets that will be issued later.
4.7 The price of the Flight Pass must be paid in a single payment at the time of purchase. To issue the Voucher it will be necessary to enter the required data in your profile in order to issue the relevant invoice.
4.8 The price of the Flight Pass varies, depending on the travel class selected.
4.9 The entire Flight Pass and/or individual vouchers of the purchased package cannot be canceled or refunded.
- For Economy Class, one piece of hand baggage is permitted, weighing a maximum of 8 kg. None of the Economy Class fares include checked baggage. If you want to buy baggage to be checked in the hold, please refer to the LIGHT FARE LUGGAGE CONDITIONS found at ita-airways.com
- For Superior Class, one piece of hand baggage is permitted, weighing a maximum of 8 kg. None of the Superior Class fares include checked baggage. If you want to buy baggage to be checked in the hold, please refer to the LIGHT FARE LUGGAGE CONDITIONS found at ita-airways.com
These are subject to the ITA Airways size restrictions found on ita-airways.com
4.11 Access to Lounges, Fast Track and Priority Boarding, if any, are included in the Superior Travel Class.
4.12 Tickets can be used by minors under the age of 15 only if accompanied by an adult of age. The "Unaccompanied Minors" procedure is not permitted.
4.13 The price of the Flight Pass does not include reductions for minors under the age of 15.
4.14 ITA Airways declines all responsibility for damage or loss resulting from misdirected or incomplete access resulting from computer malfunctions, viruses, bugs or other causes. ITA Airways is in no way responsible for the reproduction or indirect access via third party websites or if the website misrepresents or omits any information in the Terms and Conditions associated with the Flight Pass.
4.15 ITA Airways reserves the right to change these Flight Pass Rome Fiumicino - Milan Linate Terms and Conditions at any time.
Art. 5 – USE OF THE FLIGHT PASS FOR THE ISSUE OF TICKETS
5.1 The buyer, to issue the ticket, must log on to ita-airways.com, enter the dedicated "Flight Pass Fiumicino - Linate" section, select "Book Flights", and once redirected to the platform, log in using "Username" and "Password", select "Book flights", select the Flight Pass purchased, select flight , date and time of departure, select the passenger receiving the ticket, proceed with the ticket issue.
5.2 Tickets must be issued and used within the period defined by the "Travel Period"
5.3 It is possible to change the date and time of the flight booked, before the flight departure, within the booking period (up to one hour before the flight departure), with the payment of a supplement for booking change of € 30.00 (ticket change only possible on the web platform and subject to availability of the dedicated booking class).
5.4 Tickets issued cannot be canceled or refunded with the exception of airport taxes.
5.5 No Flight Pass Rome Fiumicino - Milan Linate Economy Class fare includes free seat selection.
For all relevant details, please read about Additional services, “seat selection”, on the page created for the description of this service. If you do not purchase your preferred seat, the system will assign one free of charge during check-in, based on availability and operational and safety criteria.
5.6 Any ancillary services can be purchased directly on the ITA Airways website during check-in or, if available directly, at the airport.
ART. 6 – APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
6.1 The Flight Pass Rome Fiumicino - Milan Linate Terms and Conditions will be governed and interpreted in accordance with Italian law. ITA Airways and each passenger accept the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Italian courts, to resolve any disputes that may arise between them.