As a cautionary measure against the spread of Covid-19, Priority Gates are temporarily closed.
At airports where it is allowed, Fast Track service can be used by following categories of passengers:
- Business Class passengers
- Passengers with a Rome-Milan ticket*
- Passengers with a Rome-Milan Business fare
The Fast Track service will still be available at the Terminal 3 security lanes for all eligible SkyPriority customers.
Admission with a fee
If you hold an ITA SpA ticket, you can purchase an admission to the Rome priority gate (located at Terminal 1 of Rome Fiumicino airport) at a cost of € 10,00 (**):
- by contacting the Contact Center
- at the ticketing and check-in counters of Rome Fiumicino airport
- at authorized Travel Agents
To be able to access the priority gate you will need to bring along the service purchase proof and show it to the priority gate staff.
For reasons beyond ITA SpA’s control, access to the Fast Track gate at Venice airport is temporarily unavailable.
*Service available only for flights departing from Rome Fiumicino.
** At no charge for children under 2 years of age. Price can vary based on the time of purchase.