The service is temporarily suspended due to restrictions due to the containment of the Covid-19 pandemic.
USE FAST CHECK-IN AND PICK UP YOUR BOARDING PASS FROM THE AUTOMATED KIOSKS IN THE AIRPORT.
NEW - SELF CHECK-IN KIOSKS AND BAG DROP
In Terminal 1 at Rome Fiumicino airport anyone travelling on an ITA SpA flight2 can take advantage of the new Self Check-in and Bag Drop kiosks. Thanks to the new kiosks, in addition to check-in, you can print your boarding pass, tag your luggage and deposit it at the special machines. All in just a few seconds and with no need for assistance.
The new desks also enable you to purchase numerous additional services, from Fast Track access to extra bags, Comfort Seats, lounge access and flight upgrades – where available – for an even more enjoyable flight.
Use Fast Check-in for domestic1 and international2 flights and flights connecting with any Air France or KLM flights, even if you have baggage to check.
The Fast Check-in kiosks allow you to:
- Check in up to seven passengers on the same reservation at the same time
- Change your reservation (if your fare allows it)
- Select your seat
- Print your boarding pass with online Check-in, Mobile Check-in or Tele Check-in
Fast Check-in has three easy steps:
- Identify yourself via:
- A machine-readable passport
- Number on the electronic ticket
- Booking code
- Confirm your flight
- Retrieve the boarding pass and receipt
If you have baggage to check, go to the special baggage drop-off desk.
- At the following Italian airports: Bari, Bologna, Brindisi, Catania, Florence, Genoa, Lamezia Terme, Milan Linate and Malpensa, Naples, Palermo, Reggio Calabria, Rome Fiumicino, Turin, Trieste and Venice
- At the following airports abroad: Amsterdam, Athens, Budapest, Buenos Aires, Frankfurt, Johannesburg, London Heathrow, London City, Munich, Nice, Paris Charles de Gaulle, Prague, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Santiago de Chile, Toulouse, Tokyo, Warsaw (you can also use the kiosks of partner airlines Air France and KLM)
1. Excluding Rimini
2. Except for: Libya, Russia, China, Canada and the USA