Online check-in via the web or mobile app is available for all passengers traveling on flights operated by the ITA Airways, with the exception of:
- Minors (up to and including 14 years of age) traveling alone*
- Passengers who require special assistance**
- Passengers with group bookings (more than 9 people)
- Passengers traveling with special baggage (sports equipment, animals).
- Passengers traveling on flights not operated by the ITA Airways
- Passengers with connecting flights, for the same day, operated by airline companies other than Air Europa, Air France, KLM, Etihad and Delta Air Lines.
- Passengers with tickets for the same booking that have been revalidated, reissued or canceled.
- Passengers departing from:
It is not possible to check in online if your journey contains two or more connecting flights and the stopover airport doesn't correspond with the departure airport for the subsequent flight.
* Minors can only check in online if they are accompanied on their journey by an adult.
** Passengers who require assistance can request it by writing to email@example.com at least 48 hours before the flight departure time, in order to receive assistance according to their specific needs from check-in to boarding.