Online check-in via the web or mobile app is available for all passengers traveling on flights operated by the ITA SpA Group, with the exception of:
- Minors (up to and including 14 years of age) traveling alone*
- Passengers who require special assistance**
- Passengers with group bookings (more than 9 people)
- Passengers traveling with special baggage (sports equipment, animals).
- Passengers traveling on flights not operated by the ITA SpA Group
- Passengers with connecting flights, for the same day, operated by airline companies other than Air Europa, Air France, KLM, Etihad and Delta Air Lines.
- Passengers with tickets for the same booking that have been revalidated, reissued or canceled.
- Passengers departing for:
- Palma de Mallorca
It is not possible to check in online if your journey contains two or more connecting flights and the stopover airport doesn't correspond with the departure airport for the subsequent flight.
* Minors can only check in online if they are accompanied on their journey by an adult.
** Passengers who require assistance can request it by writing to email@example.com at least 48 hours before the flight departure time, in order to receive assistance according to their specific needs from check-in to boarding.