REGULATIONS 2.000 BONUS POINTS
In order to receive the 2000 bonus points it is necessary:
- To be enrolled in the Volare program, ITA Airways loyalty program
- To be in possession of a ticket on FCOAMS AZ110 Fiumicino Amsterdam flights on 07MAY and FCO JFK AZ608 Fiumicino New York on 14 May
- To check in online (via app or website)
- To fly
· In order to receive bonus points, you must be enrolled in the Volare program before performing the web check-in.
· By June 15, 2000 Volare bonus points will be credited to the personal account of the passenger who made the flight and is registered in the Volare program.
· Bonus points are non-qualifying.
· In the event that a passenger has carried out all the aforementioned operations and does not see the bonus points credited to the Volare account, he/she can request them using the retrocredit section in the personal area, within the times provided for in the Volare regulations.
· To find out more about Volare, please see the regulations.