CHOOSE COMFORT FOR YOUR INTERCONTINENTAL FLIGHTS, FLY IN COMFORT ECONOMY
With the entry into our fleet of the cutting-edge Airbus A350-900, and, from 1 December 2023, the A321neo, you can choose to fly in Comfort Economy, a new service designed for those of you in search of comfort and exclusivity from your flight.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF COMFORT ECONOMY SEATS?
Choosing to fly in Comfort Economy is a great way to fly! This feature is not simply a more comfortable seat but a set of services that will make your travel experience totally unique, both on the ground and in flight:
- priority boarding and disembarkation;
- reserved overhead lockers for your hand luggage;
- more legroom thanks to spaced-out seating.
HOW CAN I PURCHASE A COMFORT ECONOMY SEAT?
The Comfort Economy seats are located:
- in row 30 to row 34 on the Airbus A350 900 and A330-900
- rows 30 and 31 on the Airbus A321neo
and can be purchased:
- when booking your ticket in the “Your seats on board” step
- when checking in online for your flight
- through Travel Agency, ITA Airways Ticketing Office and our Customer Center
ON WHICH FLIGHTS ARE COMFORT ECONOMY SEATS AVAILABLE?
The service is available on flights operated by ITA Airways from/to the following destinations: Buenos Aires, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Tokyo, Sao Paulo, New York, Male, Rio de Janeiro (from 29 October, 2023), and Tel Aviv (from 1 December, 2023). More details about the type of aircraft and the availability of the service can be obtained during the purchasing phase by clicking on "flight details".
For further detailed information please refer to the dedicated section “Seat selection”