CHOOSE COMFORT FOR YOUR INTERCONTINENTAL FLIGHTS, FLY IN COMFORT ECONOMY
With the entry into our fleet of the cutting-edge Airbus A350-900, you can choose to fly in Comfort Economy, a new service designed for those of you in search of comfort and exclusivity from your flight.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF COMFORT ECONOMY SEATS?
Choosing to fly in Comfort Economy is a great way to fly! This feature is not simply a more comfortable seat but a set of services that will make your travel experience totally unique, both on the ground and in flight:
- priority boarding and disembarkation;
- reserved overhead lockers for your hand luggage;
- more legroom thanks to spaced-out seating;
- premium night set complete with high quality pillow and blanket
- designer toiletry pouch containing all you need,
HOW CAN I PURCHASE A COMFORT ECONOMY SEAT?
The dedicated Comfort Economy seats are located in row 30 to row 34 of the Airbus A350 and can be purchased:
- when booking your ticket in the “Your seats on board” step
- when checking in online for your flight
- through Travel Agency, ITA Airways Ticketing Office and our Customer Center
ON WHICH FLIGHTS ARE COMFORT ECONOMY SEATS AVAILABLE?
The service is available on all intercontinental flights operated by ITA Airways exclusively with A350 aircraft. At the moment the destinations operated exclusively with this type of aircraft are Buenos Aires, Los Angeles, Tokyo and Malé while on other long-haul destinations it may be inserted in rotation. You can get more details on the type of aircraft in the purchase phase by clicking on "flight details".
For further detailed information please refer to the dedicated section “Seat selection”