WHAT IS FLIGHT PASS ROME FIUMICINO - MILAN LINATE?
What does the Rome Fiumicino – Milan Linate Flight Pass offer entail?
Flight Pass is a package of prepaid vouchers that can be used to issue tickets for a single route at a later date: it will enable you to travel between Rome Fiumicino and Milan Linate, in all periods of the year, under the fares selected during the purchase phase.
Are there any restrictions or limitations in use?
The Flight Pass has restrictions related to the booking class, which depends on the travel class (Economy or Superior) selected at the time of purchase and is subject to the relative conditions of the Flight Pass purchased.
Are there any taxes or extra costs?
Absolutely not! The price of the Flight Pass refers to the fare with taxes and surcharges always included, for all tickets issued.
What services does Flight Pass include?
Tickets issued include transport on flights operated directly by ITA Airways in the selected travel class (Economy or Superior) and related services, including:
- Baggage allowance:
- For Economy Class, one piece of hand baggage is permitted, weighing a maximum of 8 kg. None of the Economy Class fares include checked baggage. If you would like to purchase baggage to be checked in, please refer to the LIGHT FARE BAGGAGE CONDITIONS found at ita-airways.com
- For Superior Class, one piece of hand baggage is permitted, weighing a maximum of 8 kg. None of the Superior Class fares include checked baggage. If you would like to purchase baggage to be checked in the hold, please refer to the LIGHT FARE BAGGAGE CONDITIONS found at ita-airways.com
For all information relating to the size of baggage on ITA Airways flights, please refer to the dedicated section of the website.
Lounge, fast-track and priority boarding are included in Superior Travel Class. For details on where these services are available, please click here
BUYING A FLIGHT PASS
Where can you buy a Rome Fiumicino – Milan Linate Flight Pass?
To buy a Flight Pass, please click here
What is meant by single-route tickets?
Each ticket issued can be used on a single route: in the case of a one-way journey, for example Rome-Milan, one ticket should be issued; in the case of a round trip, for example Rome-Milan-Rome, two tickets should be issued, the first to fly the Rome-Milan route and the second to fly the Milan-Rome route.
Can I give my Flight Pass to someone else?
No, your Flight Pass is not transferable and can only be used by the passengers indicated by the buyer.
Are codeshare flights included in the offer?
No, it is not possible to book flights not operated directly by ITA Airways.
Can I share my Flight Pass with other people?
Yes, of course! You can share with up to four people.
How can I share my Flight Pass with other people?
- You must enter the name of the first passenger when purchasing your Flight Pass and add the other names within the booking period (up to one hour before travel). Once a name has been added, it cannot be deleted or changed to another name;
- Each passenger can either travel alone, or with one or more passengers on each flight. Any passenger traveling alone cannot be an unaccompanied minor under 15 years of age;
- Once the Flight Pass has been purchased, it is not possible to increase the number of passengers;
- Minors under the age of 15 can be added, but they cannot travel alone, as the "Unaccompanied Minors" procedure is not permitted under Flight Pass.
How can I add the names of passengers in addition to the first passenger?
To add the names of the passengers in addition to the first passenger to the Flight Pass, you have to enter the section dedicated to "Flight Pass" by clicking here , select "Book Flights", then once redirected to the dedicated platform, log in with "Username" and "Password". Next, enter the "Manage Passes", "Add Passengers" section and select the Flight Pass purchased, before proceeding to enter the name of each passenger and confirm.
If I purchase a Rome Fiumicino – Milan Linate Flight Pass, what is the minimum number of tickets that each passenger can issue?
There is no minimum number of flights that each passenger should make. For example, one passenger can issue one or all 50 tickets.
Can I purchase a Flight Pass to allow a minor under the age of 15 to travel alone?
No, the Flight Pass cannot be used by minors under the age of 15 unless accompanied by an adult. The "Unaccompanied Minors" procedure is not permitted.
Are there any reductions on the Flight Pass price for minors under the age of 15?
No, there are no reductions on the price of the Flight Pass for minors under the age of 15.
Is it possible to request an invoice for the purchase of the Flight Pass?
Yes, it will be possible to request an invoice at the same time as the purchase by filling in a specific form.
USE OF THE FLIGHT PASS: ISSUING A TICKET
How can I convert the voucher into a ticket?
To issue a ticket, please click here, select "Book Flights"; once redirected to the dedicated platform, log in using "Username" and "Password", select "Book Flights", select the Flight Pass purchased, the flight, the date, the departure time and the passenger receiving the ticket, then confirm and proceed with the issuance of the ticket. It is possible to search and book ITA Airways flights as per the parameters selected in the Flight Pass.
Can I change or cancel the ticket?
Once the ticket has been issued, before the departure of the flight, it is possible to change the date and time of the flight booked, paying a supplement of € 30 for the rebooking (ticket change only possible on the web platform and subject to availability of the class of the dedicated reservation). Cancellation is not available and the ticket is non-refundable (reimbursement is provided only in the event of certified illness and/or death of the passenger and/or first degree family members as required by the ITA Airways General Conditions of Carriage).
Can I issue a ticket for a flight departing after the "Travel Period" expiration date?
No, it is not possible to issue tickets after the "Travel Period" has expired.
What happens if I can't use all the tickets by the "Validity" expiration date?
Unused tickets will not be refunded.
If I purchase a Rome Fiumicino – Milan Linate Flight Pass on January 1st having a “Period ofTravel" of six months and "Booking period" of one hour, until when can I issue the tickets?
In the case mentioned, you can issue tickets until 1 July. Tickets issued must be flown no later than 1 July.
USE OF THE FLIGHT PASS: TICKET EXCHANGE
How can I change the date and time of the ticket?
To change the date and time of the ticket, please click here, select "Book Flights", once redirected to the dedicated platform, log in with "Username" and "Password", enter the "Manage Booking", "Change Flight' section, select the Flight Pass purchased and the booking to be changed and then proceed with the issuance of the ticket, paying the supplement.
How can I purchase a Flight Pass?
By using a debit or credit card. The accepted credit cards are: Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
Can I buy Flight Pass with an installment payment?
No, it is not currently possible to purchase a Flight Pass by installments.
Who can I contact for further information?
For more information on Flight Pass you can contact:
- The ITA Airways Contact Center, available every day from Italy at 800 936090 for Flight Pass after-sales assistance, 893 49 049 for information on the Flight Pass; from abroad, by contacting your local call center.
- Optiontown Contact Center available 24/7, 365 days a year. UK Phone: +44 (0) 20 33183548, Email:firstname.lastname@example.org (in English only)