STATUS MATCH CAMPAIGN RULES
1) The initiative is for Members belonging to the premium tier of the Frequent Flyer Programs of the following selected airlines*:
- Alitalia – Millemiglia
- American Airlines – Aadvantage
- ANA – Mileage club
- British Airways - Executive Club
- EL Al - Matmid
- Emirates – Skywards
- Iberia – Iberia Plus
- Lufthansa - Miles and More
- Qatar Airlines - Privilege Club
- Royal Jordanian – Royal Club
- Singapore Airlines – KrisFlyer
- Swiss Air – Miles & More
- TAP – Miles & Go
- Turkish Airways – Miles & Smile
- United Airlines - Mileage plus
2) From 15 March to 15 April 2022, Members can participate in the status match campaign by registering for the ITA Airways Volare program (if they are not already Members) and request for us to match their current status within another loyalty program so they can access one of our exclusive clubs.
3) The status match campaign can only be joined by Members belonging to premium tiers (tiers not accessible simply by signing up to the program, e.g. Ulisse, Freccia Alata, Freccia Alata Plus, Silver, Gold, Platinum, Frequent Traveller, Senator, HON Circle). Those who already partecipated to the previous version of the Status Match campaign and who were granted access to one of our exclusive clubs based on the requirements, will not be able to participate to this new Status Match campaign.
4) The new status will be recognized in the ITA Airways systems as soon as the matching process is completed and the Members will receive a service communication via email confirming this recognition by 15/05/2022 depending on the time necessary to complete the matching request .
5) If the status is not matched, you will receive an email of negative result no later than 15/05/2022 in which it will be specified which guidelines indicated in the regulation have not been followed.
6) The new status will be available and visible to Members as soon as the matching procedure is completed and no later than 15/05/2022.
7) The digital card will be available and visible to Members as soon as the matching procedure is completed and no later than 15/05/2022.
8) Membership of the exclusive Club recognized under the present Status Match campaign will be valid for one (1) calendar year, starting from 15/04/2022.
9) Any requests that do not include all the required data or that are accompanied by illegible documentation will not be processed.