CONNECTIVITY THAT BRINGS US TOGETHER
Even in the air, you can stay in touch with the world.
Use the onboard connection service and experience a new way of flying.
WHERE YOU CAN FIND THIS SERVICE
This service is available (as of June 2023):
- Aboard the complete long-haul fleet (Airbus A350, Airbus A330-200 and Airbus A330neo);
- Aboard the Airbus A320neo, relating to the short- and medium-haul fleet.
WHAT CONNECTIVITY SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE
|In-flight connectivity services|
Stay connected with whoever you want using this service, which allows you to enjoy your instant messaging apps on your devices.
|Email and browsing||
Work and browse in total relaxation with this service, which allows you to check your emails and access the network easily, quickly and securely.
|Browsing and Surfing||
Get full Internet access throughout the flight with this service: send emails and messages complete with photos and videos, surf at full speed, and use in-flight streaming.
HOW TO CONNECT
To activate in-flight connection, you need to perform these simple steps:
- Once on board, follow the instructions of cabin crew members to activate the WiFi on your device;
- When allowed, connect your device (PC, tablet or smartphone) to ITAAirwaysWIFI, open the browser and you will be directed to the ITA Airways portal.
- Choose the right Internet package for your needs by clicking on "access WiFi" and following the instructions on your device.
To find out more about the specific features of the connectivity services you'll find in your travel class on aircrafts offering the service, take a look at the table:
Note: the onboard connectivity service on Airbus A320neo aircraft is currently being gradually activated and will be available on all aircraft in the fleet by June 2024.
Phone service is available only on the Airbus A330-200 aircraft. The availability of the service and international roaming charges applied depend on your operator’s agreement with the roaming service provider on board (Aircraft).