If you're a young traveler between the ages of 12 and 25, there's a new opportunity to travel affordably and with maximum flexibility in Italy: the Youth Flight Pass!
Our new pass offers two different packages for you to choose from based on your needs:
- Italy Domestic Youth Pass: valid for flying in Economy class on all direct domestic routes (excluding Territorial Continuity Flights, seasonal routes, and code-share flights).
- Sicily Youth Pass: valid for flying in Economy class with even more affordable fares, but only from Rome Fiumicino and Milan Linate to Catania and Palermo, and vice versa.
Creating your package is easy:
- Choose when you want to travel and the city you want to reach among our national destinations.
- Select the number of flights that will be in your package, from a minimum of 6 to a maximum of 24.
- Indicate the number of passengers. You can bring up to 24 people and decide later who will use the tickets.
- Book your flight without rush: you can do it from 90 days up to 1 hour before departure!
With your Youth Flight Pass, you won't be surprised by ticket price increases. The ticket prices are locked at the time of package purchase, allowing you to save on your flights even during peak season!
Remember: the Youth Flight Pass is valid for individuals between the ages of 12 and 25 at the time of boarding, and it is not applicable to unaccompanied travelers aged 12 to 14.
ITA Airways reserves the right to check the eligibility of passengers using the Young People fare when they board the flight. If passengers cannot prove their eligibility, they will be denied boarding. Where possible, the passengers will be offered the option of paying the difference between the Young People fare and the adult fare available at the time.
Once you've purchased the Youth Flight Pass, you can immediately issue your tickets. Have a great flight!