Best fares available for one passenger
Fly with ITA Airways from Los Angeles to Catania and discover the wide range of advantages available to you
Nestled at the foot of the majestic volcano Etna, Catania is a city with an ancient history with an incredible cultural heritage.
Fly from Los Angeles to Catania with ITA Airways and visit the historic center with the luxurious noble palaces of Sicilian Baroque, discover the most authentic and true soul of the city by sneaking among the people of the popular markets, explore Mount Etna with a guided excursion, visit the magnificent beaches and picturesque fishing villages of Aci Castello and Aci Trezza.
WHAT TO SEE IN CATANIA
- - PIAZZA DEL DUOMO. The historic center with the Elephant Fountain, symbol of the city.
- - VIA ETNEA. The most famous and luxurious street in the city, full of baroque palaces, restaurants, pastry shops and boutiques.
- - LA PISCARIA. The most famous traditional fish market in the city, colorful and chaotic.
- - VIA DEI CROCIFERI. The street that collects the best of Catania's Baroque, thanks to the presence of splendid eighteenth-century churches.
- - ETNA. The highest active volcano in Europe, explorable with organized tours to admire its lava shows up close.
WHEN TO GO TO CATANIA
You can book an ITA Airways flight from Los Angeles to Catania at any time of the year. In summer you can better enjoy the beaches, while from February 3 to 6 the city celebrates the patron saint Sant'Agata: fireworks, processions and masks give life to a unique festival, the third religious celebration in the world for number of visitors.
Check out our offers and book an ITA Airways flight from Los Angeles to Catania today!