- BOOK AND MANAGE
ASSISTANCE AND SUPPORT
BOOK AND MANAGE
before proceeding we consider it appropriate to inform you that, at the moment, the Volare area, the registration, your personal area and the correspondence relating to participation in the program are only available in Italian and English.
ITA Airways has already taken steps to ensure that the entire Volare program and the connected communication flow are made available as soon as possible in the language of your country.
Best fares available for one passenger for a one-way flight.
Fly with ITA Airways from New York to Catania and discover the wide range of advantages available to you
Nestled at the foot of the majestic volcano Etna, Catania is a city with an ancient history with an incredible cultural heritage.
Fly from New York to Catania with ITA Airways and visit the historic center with the luxurious noble palaces of Sicilian Baroque, discover the most authentic and true soul of the city by sneaking among the people of the popular markets, explore Mount Etna with a guided excursion, visit the magnificent beaches and picturesque fishing villages of Aci Castello and Aci Trezza.
WHAT TO SEE IN CATANIA
- - PIAZZA DEL DUOMO. The historic center with the Elephant Fountain, symbol of the city.
- - VIA ETNEA. The most famous and luxurious street in the city, full of baroque palaces, restaurants, pastry shops and boutiques.
- - LA PISCARIA. The most famous traditional fish market in the city, colorful and chaotic.
- - VIA DEI CROCIFERI. The street that collects the best of Catania's Baroque, thanks to the presence of splendid eighteenth-century churches.
- - ETNA. The highest active volcano in Europe, explorable with organized tours to admire its lava shows up close.
WHEN TO GO TO CATANIA
You can book an ITA Airways flight from New York to Catania at any time of the year. In summer you can better enjoy the beaches, while from February 3 to 6 the city celebrates the patron saint Sant'Agata: fireworks, processions and masks give life to a unique festival, the third religious celebration in the world for number of visitors.
Check out our offers and book an ITA Airways flight from New York to Catania today!