Fly with ITA Airways and take advantage of this exclusive 10%* discount to fly from United States to Italy, from Italy to United States and to all domestic flights in Italy in all travel Classes (included Light)
The offer is valid exclusively for online purchases from this page, subject to acceptance of analytical cookies and allowing the opening of pop-ups in the browser settings.
This offer is reserved for all subscribers of the National Italian American Foundation.
Buy your ticket until 31 December 2024 and fly until 31 January 2025 (last departure date).
*The discount applies exclusively to the fare component (taxes and surcharges excluded).
HOW IT WORKS
1. Choose your trip according to the conditions of the offer
2. Click on the 'Get your discount' button in the popup
3. Select your flight
4. Click on the 'Apply discount' button in the pop-up to activate the offer and proceed with the purchase
5. The applied discount will be visible in the cart details
The discount can only be used for bookings with adult passengers (children and infant excluded).
If you need to make a booking for adult passengers traveling with children/infants you are kindly requested to contact our Web Assistance at 877 7931717 (toll-free number, 24 hours daily, 7 days a week).
- This offer is reserved for all subscribers of the National Italian America Foundation and is valid for one way and round-trip flights in Economy, Premium Economy and Business class departing from USA to Italy (excluded Sardinia) and from Italy to USA;
- During the validity period, the discount code can be used several times and only on ita-airways.com;
- Selling period: up to 31 December 2024;
- Travel period: up to 31 January 2025 (last departure date).
- To view the discount, it is necessary to allow the opening of pop-ups.
- The discount is also valid for purchasing tickets for any accompanying passengers and cannot be combined with other discounts.
- Discount is applied exclusively on the first ticket issue. In case of ticket reissue, the amount previously decreased will be added to the ticket amount (also in case of penalty).
- For technical reasons, the discount (whether in terms of amount or percentage) containing decimal figures will always be rounded down.